Friday 23 July 2010

Bad boy...

I've been a bad boy this week and haven't done any cycling since Monday. What's more, I shall be going to the High Voltage rock festival tomorrow so probably won't get out at all this weekend. I'll just have to be good next week.

I went for my regular monthly back massage with Judith this week and told her about the cycling I had been doing. She asked if I wanted my legs doing and I said no, as they felt OK. But when she had a quick feel, my calves were a right mess so I changed my mind and got her to give them a good going over. Boy did that hurt!

I also ordered some bike stuff from Wiggle this week - a rack to put my panniers on, and a handlebar bag to keep my valuables in when touring, which I'm really pleased with. I put them on my bike tonight, just to make sure it all fitted.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you've got room in those bags for our prezzies!!!!

    ReplyDelete